Throughout this course, students will learn and develop the skills needed to properly and efficiently operate a pistol for use in tactical or combative situations. Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Proficiently draw weapon from a holster and accurately engage single targets and multiple targets at varying distances
- Complete combat and tactical reloads
- Properly diagnose and correct weapon malfunctions
- Eliminate threats utilizing cover and concealment
- Minimum of 150 rounds of ammunition.
- Must bring your own firearm
- OWB Firearm Holster and magazine holsters
- Two extra magazines (3 Total)
- Closed Toe Shoes or boots (No sandals or slip-ons)
Prerequisite: Basic Pistol Course (within the past 12 months)
Course Price: $200
Duration: 3 Hours
50% non-refundable deposit is required upfront to reserve your spot.
Students will have the options to purchase ammunition and any needed supplies from Johns Creek Gun Range prior to the class. However, firearm specific supplies are not guaranteed to be in stock. Please plan accordingly.