Throughout this course, students will learn and develop the skills needed to properly and efficiently operate a pistol for use in tactical or combative situations. Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Proficiently draw weapon from a holster and accurately engage single targets and multiple targets at varying distances
- Complete combat and tactical reloads
- Properly diagnose and correct weapon malfunctions
- Eliminate threats utilizing cover and concealment
- Minimum of 150 rounds of ammunition.
- Must bring your own firearm
- OWB Firearm Holster and magazine holsters
- Two extra magazines (3 Total)
- Closed Toe Shoes or boots (No sandals or slip-ons)
Prerequisite: Basic Pistol Course (within the past 12 months)
Course Price: $200
Duration: 3 Hours
50% non-refundable deposit is required upfront to reserve your spot.
There are no bullets or gear available for sale at South River Gun Club. Please plan accordingly.