Our Tactical Training Advancement Program (TTAP) will provide the structure needed as you progress through your tactical pistol training.
Participants in our firearms courses will be introduced to a variety of handgun manipulation and employment techniques necessary for proficient tactical pistol operation and tactics. Students will also learn proper drawing techniques, reloading, and rapid target acquisition under varying degrees of stress. All firearms courses are custom tailored to each participants’ individual skill level and needs to ensure all students experience the highest and most professional level of tactical pistol training.
In this basic pistol training course, students will learn and develop the skills needed to properly and efficiently operate a pistol for use in tactical or combative situations. Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Proficiently draw weapon from a holster and accurately engage single targets and multiple targets at varying distances
- Complete combat and tactical reloads
- Properly diagnose and correct weapon malfunctions
- Eliminate threats utilizing cover and concealment
The objective of this course is to advance those who have a basic familiarization with tactical pistol applications, yet aspire to take their proficiency to the next level. During this course, the student will learn how to effectively operate their pistol under varying levels of stress and situations.
- Proficiently draw weapon from holster and accurately engage single targets, multiple targets, and moving targets
- Complete combat and tactical reloads on the move
- Properly diagnose and correct weapon malfunctions while moving and finding cover
- Engaging multiple targets while moving
- Eliminate threats with the use of one functional arm only (weak and strong hand)
- Tactical movements in teams or with partner
- Effectively demonstrate firearm proficiency and weapon manipulation while undergoing varying levels of stress