The objective of this course is to advance those who have a basic familiarization with tactical pistol applications, yet aspire to take their proficiency to the next level. During this course, the student will learn how to effectively operate their pistol under varying levels of stress and situations.
- Proficiently draw weapon from holster and accurately engage single targets, multiple targets, and moving targets
- Complete combat and tactical reloads on the move
- Properly diagnose and correct weapon malfunctions while moving and finding cover
- Engaging multiple targets while moving
- Eliminate threats with the use of one functional arm only (weak and strong hand)
- Tactical movements in teams or with partner
- Effectively demonstrate firearm proficiency and weapon manipulation while undergoing varying levels of stress
- Minimum of 150 rounds of ammunition.
- Must bring your own firearm
- OWB Firearm Holster and magazine holsters
- Two extra magazines (3 Total)
- Closed Toe Shoes or boots (No sandals or slip-ons)
Prerequisite: Advanced Tactical Pistol (within the past 12 months)
Individual Course Price: $250
Duration: 3 Hours
50% non-refundable deposit is required upfront to reserve your spot.
Students will have the options to purchase ammunition and any needed supplies from Johns Creek Gun Range prior to the class. However, firearm specific supplies are not guaranteed to be in stock. Please plan accordingly.