Are you ready to take your Tactical Carbine to the next level?
The objective the Tactical Carbine course is to advance those who have a basic familiarization with utilizing a firearm to the next level of training. During this course, the student will learn how to proficiently operate their firearm under varying levels of stress and situations.
- Weapon manipulation and addressing malfunctions under stress.
- Advanced methodology as it pertains to loading and reloading their firearm quickly and safely.
- Rapid target acquisition and how to best handle multiple targets/threats.
- Shooting from various positions (I.E. Kneeling, prone, around obstetrical, etc…)
- Minimum of 150 rounds of ammunition (.223/5.56×45)
- Must bring your own firearm
- Magazine holster
- One extra magazine (2 Total)
- Closed Toe Shoes or boots (No sandals or slip-ons)
Course Price: $200
Duration: 3 Hours
50% of the course cost is due upfront to reserve your spot.
Students will have the options to purchase ammunition and any needed supplies from Johns Creek Gun Range prior to the class. However, firearm specific supplies are not guaranteed to be in stock. Please plan accordingly.